Thank you to our Sponsors for their support!
Best in Show
- Austin EcoNetwork, publisher of Austin EcoNews – Connects people, information, events, and resources related to Austin and the environment. AEN maintains Austin’s most comprehensive EcoCalendar, features blogs by local thought leaders and publishes FREE weekly Austin EcoNewsletter. Subscribe Today!
- Buck Moore Feed and Pet Supply – Specializing in organic chicken feed and poultry products. Since 1972.
- Callahan’s General Store – Feed store, western wear, hardware, tack, housewares, and gifts. An Austin landmark for more than 30 years!
- Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill – The first commercial organic feed mill in the state of Texas with goals to foster organic grain farming, lower the carbon footprint for organic feeds, foster cooperation between organic grain farmers and organic food and livestock producers, and improve local and regional farming economic opportunities.
- Edible Austin – Celebrating Central Texas food culture, season by season.
- Happy Hen Treats – Premium Treats for Chickens.
- Wheatsville Food Co-op – Benefitting community, promoting cooperative economics, transforming society.
Green Goodie Community Partners
- Austin and Central Texas Backyard Poultry Meetup – For people who have or are interested in small backyard flocks of poultry for pets, eggs, and meat.
- Austin Backyard Goat Meetup – For people who have or are interested in small backyard herds of goats for functions such as companionship or milking.
- Compost Coalition – Helping connect people and resources to divert organic materials from our landfills and back into nutrient-rich earth.
- Genesis Gardens – We come together to practice hospitality, recall what it means to put down roots, and share the abundance of our yields.
- Green Corn Project – Feeding Austin, One Garden at a Time.
- Sunshine Community Gardens – Celebrating over 30 years of community gardening in Austin!
- Sustainable Food Center – Cultivating a healthy community by strengthening the local food system and improving access to nutritious, affordable food.